Hilton Team Dining Attendant in Santa Fe, New Mexico
A Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for providing food and beverage service to team members in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cafeteria Attendant, you would be responsible for providing food and beverage service to team members in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide food and beverage service to team members including, but not limited to, setting up and replenishing the food line, salad bar and additional food and beverage stations
- Set up and maintain food line and salad bar in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of entire cafeteria area to include, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, wiping tables, etc.
- Performs pre-meal and post-meal side work including, but not limited to, salad bar preparation and dessert preparation
- Obtain and maintain supplies from kitchen to set up the cafeteria during scheduled hours of service
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Team Dining Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT04ZRI