Deloitte Anaplan Manager in Seattle, Washington
Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
Use your experience to join our award winning Anaplan Practice- Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partner of the Year for the 6th year in a row!
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as a service solution, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise wide decision making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Work you’ll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
· Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
· Manage full life cycle implementations.
· Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
· Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
· Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
· Develop and manage vendor relationships.
· Lead workshops for client education.
· Manage resources and budget on client projects.
· Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
· 6 yrs relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
· 1 yrs experience as an Anaplan Solution Architect and/or Anaplan Delivery Manager
· 2 years’ experience leading and managing project teams
· Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
· Advanced Degree preferred
· Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
· Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
· A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
· Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
· Willingness to mentor junior staff
· Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
· Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability to collaborate with clients
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. (https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs