Hilton Night Auditor (Part-Time) - Embassy Suites Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square in Seattle, Washington
Embassy Suites Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square is looking for a Part-Time Night Auditor to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Looking for a candidate with availability to work two consecutive nights per week between 11 PM and 7 AM (approximately 16 hours per week).
The position includes Competitive Wages Great Benefits Travel Discounts and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers' work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent required
Some work experience in related field preferred
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects, such as, accounts, receivable, payroll, etc.
- Ability to access and accurately input information into a computer using Excel software and other various software programs.
- Basic mathematical and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error.
- Office machines: operate calculator/10-key by touch, copier, fax, telephone.
- Must possess the ability to post and balance large amounts of charges efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work.
- Maintain an open line of communication between guests, team members and management.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Night Auditor (Part-Time) - Embassy Suites Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square
Requisition ID: HOT05LVI