CBRE Program Manager in Seattle, Washington
Program Description: The Parking Program Manager position is part of a larger team of transportation professionals who administer Transportation Demand Management (TDM) programs and initiatives across North America for a large corporate client. The team is dedicated to providing employees with a variety of transportation options that reduce their reliance on driving alone.
Position Description: The Parking Program Manager will work closely with the Sr. Program Manager and other stakeholders to manage a comprehensive parking program for a large corporate campus and corporate facilities nationwide. The Parking Manager will work extensively with Luum commute management software, and will be working closely with Luum project leads to manage all aspects of the parking program and drive continuous improvement. While the focus of this position is on parking management, there may be additional opportunities to participate in TDM programs, including transit planning and rideshare.
Program Development & Implementation
· Develop and execute policies and processes for allocating monthly parking to eligible employees at client worksites nationwide.
· Manage a team of 5-7 Program Coordinators, overseeing all day-to-day program tasks and functions.
· Provide overall team leadership; establish program vision, goals, baselines and targets; develop and execute strategic plans for accomplishing all program goals.
· Develop reporting processes that summarize capacity and utilization trends.
· Use a variety of tools to project parking utilization scenarios and develop strategies to further increase utilization and efficiency of leased and owned garages.
· Coordinate with the MAC team to anticipate potential impact to parking capacity and demand. Develop forward-looking strategies to mitigate parking capacity constraints that result from office moves.
· Proactively address parking capacity constraints by sourcing additional parking as available.
Monthly Parking and Data Management
· Manage all aspects of a large, complex monthly parking program, including fob requests, request processing, distribution, and parking cancellations.
· Develop and administer systems to ensure garage operator oversight and accountability, including parking audits.
· Develop processes to standardize parking administration and maintain data integrity across the network.
· Track and report fob distribution information on a monthly basis.
· Develop and administer improved payment management and account reconciliation processes.
Stakeholder Engagement & Relationship Building
· Clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of stakeholders including property owners and managers, vendors, executive leadership and front-line employees.
· Build relationships and develop positive ongoing working relationships in order to further advance and improve the program.
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve the employee experience associated with requesting and receiving parking access, and physically accessing parking garages and lots.
· Partner with building owners and building garage management teams to integrate parking data with client software systems.
Required Experience and Attributes:
· Enthusiasm for / interest in sustainable transportation
· Desire to travel up to 5% of time
· BA/BS in transportation planning, real estate, urban planning, business, or a related field
· 5-7 years of experience working in program management, administration, parking management, TDM, or related field where relevant skills can be demonstrated
· Experience managing a team
· Strong quantitative and data analysis skills; intermediate knowledge of database management
· Demonstrated ability to lead and develop programs with limited supervision
· Excellent communication and customer service skills (writing sample will be requested)
· Strong public speaking skills and the ability to lead short but effective meetings
· Proficiency using MS Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
· Excellent organizational skills
· Intellectual curiosity and a desire for continuous improvement
Desired Experience and Attributes:
· Advanced degree in transportation planning, real estate, urban planning, business, or a related field
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs