Oracle Senior Oracle DBA in Seattle, Washington
Senior Oracle DBA
Our Team is part of Oracle Public Cloud Fusion Applications SaaS Offering.
We support Customer's Mission Critical Fusion Application environments, and primary job duties include
Triaging Customer's Fusion Applications Performance issues from Application to Database to Disk,
proactively monitor customer environments for problems,
proactively analyze load and sizing for customer environments
Participate in yearly monitoring activities for various customer environments
Advise other team on various issues pertaining to performance or sizing
Participate in 24x7 OnCall.
1) Strong Oracle Database background is mandatory, with strong experience in Oracle RAC 11g.
2) Ability to identify Oracle database performance issues, sql tuning analysis.
3) Strong Oracle Weblogic Administration is Mandatory
4) Ability to triage Weblogic Server Performance issues, understand various tools available, ability to spot problem areas of applications deployed on weblogic
5) Experience required with JRMC(JMC)
6) Linux experience is required
7) Experience with scripting languages, bash, python are a plus.
8) Experience with Oracle Enterprise manager cloud control
9) Experience with VM architecture.
10) Experience analysing User experience issues, analyze Application performance issues from User experience area.
11) Current Oracle Cloud experience a plus
Job demands strong Oracle FMW/Oracle Database administration/troubleshooting skills, Administration experience preferred.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle
s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle
s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Information Technology
Location: US-CA,California-Redwood City
Other Locations: US-CA,California-Pleasanton, US-CA,California-Santa Clara, US-WA,Washington-Seattle
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire