CBRE Transportation Program Analyst in Seattle, Washington
Program Description: The Parking Program Coordinator position is part of a larger team of transportation professionals who administer Transportation Demand Management (TDM) programs and initiatives across North America for a large corporate client. The team is dedicated to providing employees with a variety of transportation options that reduce their reliance on driving alone.
Position Description: The Parking Program Coordinator will work closely with the Parking Program Manager and other stakeholders to manage a comprehensive parking program for a large corporate campus and corporate facilities nationwide. Parking Program Coordinators work extensively with Luum commute management software, and will be working closely with Luum project leads to manage all aspects of the parking program and drive continuous improvement. While the focus of this position is on parking management, there may be additional opportunities to participate in TDM programs, including transit planning and rideshare.
Program Development & Implementation
· Contribute to the successful management of a corporate parking program for eligible employees at client worksites.
· Fulfill employee parking requests using Luum software technology.
· Work with third-party garage operators to manage parking inventory.
· Develop and maintain content for the client’s intranet site, including information on parking policies and availability.
· Maintain parking wait lists and allocate available parking stalls in accordance with client policies.
· Create monthly reports that summarize parking lot capacity and utilization trends.
· Administer programs that facilitate carpooling, vanpooling, and other forms of sustainable commuting.
· Manage special parking requests including those that result from office moves, Leave of Absence (LOA), and vanpool/carpool programs.
Monthly Parking and Data Management
· Manage components of a monthly parking program, which may include parking fob requests, request processing, distribution, and monthly parking cancellations.
· Communicate with parking garage owners and operators to implement best practices and drive continuous improvement.
· Contribute to the development of processes that standardize parking administration across a network of buildings and work locations.
· Track and report parking fob distribution on a monthly basis.
· Maintain accurate parking records using Luum software, maintaining a high degree of data integrity; analyze parking data to make program enhancement recommendations.
Stakeholder Engagement & Relationship Building
· Clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of stakeholders including employees, vendors, client and program leadership.
· Work with employees and management to understand and develop employee parking needs, goals and priorities.
· Manage employee communication channels to respond to and resolve parking-related questions and concerns.
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve the employee experience associated with requesting and receiving parking access, and physically accessing parking garages and lots.
Required Experience and Attributes:
· Enthusiasm for / interest in sustainable transportation
· BA/BS in transportation planning, real estate, urban planning, business, or a related field
· 3-5 years of experience working in parking management, TDM, facilities management, program administration, or related field where relevant skills can be demonstrated
· Strong quantitative and data analysis skills
· Attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication and customer service skills (writing sample will be requested)
· Strong public speaking skills and the ability to lead short but effective meetings
· Proficiency using MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Intellectual curiosity and a desire for continuous improvement
Desired Experience and Attributes:
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Experience using database software
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs