Hilton Housekeeping / Room Attendant (Part-Time/AM) Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona
The Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock is looking for a Part-Time Housekeeping / Room Attendant, Come join this awesome Housekeeping team!
Our Housekeeping / Room Attendants make on average $11.62 per hour ($11/hour PLUS monthly Incentive).
Must have the ability to work 8 hour shifts within the hours of (8am - 4:30pm). You will work an average of 24 hours, required days are Saturday and Sunday, and the ability to work Fridays is preferred (weekends are a must)
Hilton offers great benefits, Paid Time Off, and other awesome Hilton perks! A complimentary meal will be provided during your shift!
We are conveniently located right on 179 in the Village of Oak Creek.
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as need
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Room Attendant, Suitekeeper, Suite Attendant, Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Hotel, Hotels, Resort, Resorts, Hospitality, Cleaning, Janitorial, Housekeepers, Customer Service, Part Time, Camp Verde, AZ)
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeping / Room Attendant (Part-Time/AM) Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock
Requisition ID: HOT04YZK