Comcast Interactive (Digital) Media Sales Support Specialist in Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for prospecting, selling, developing, and expanding theclient base for Advance Media. Drives new and incremental revenue and
regularly meets pre-established activity and results quotas. Monitorsand evaluates competitive media spending for sales categories. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the properprocessing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptlyof any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales,marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to workvariable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Digital Media Marketing background
-Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer