Shell Digital 2B Marketing Manager in Shanghai, China
Digital 2B Marketing Manager
No. of Positions:
Purpose & Accountabilities :
• Regional Segment Expert, accountable for driving marketing plan implementation and delivering the ROI of marketing dollars at regional level for own sector.
• Responsible for collection of local market intelligence and generating local/global segment insights
• Work with sector marketing manager to develop CVPs, marketing communication materials, toolkits and trainings, eMarketing and printed collateral.
• Support distributor, customer and airport growth by implementing marketing programs (including events) and run post investment reviews
• Pricing expert and focal point
• Develop communication materials and manage communications plans and budgets for responsible activities
• Ensure clear understanding in the region of the global offer book
• Communicate customer segmentation and banding
• Support Sales Excellence
• Support regional event management to ensure maximum leverage across segments
• Engage and support the segment marketing managers, regional sales managers and their teams in implementing global and regional specific marketing activities.
• Connect externally with key customers. Know and understand future trends of the segment in detail.
• Connect and partner with all key internal functions in the development of customer offers (Finance, OTC, Technical & Operations, HR, Supply Chain, Business Development etc.)
Auto req ID:
Country of Work Location:
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell’s core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world’s energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shanghai - The Hub
• Substantial Sales and Marketing experience preferably in a B2B environment, minimum of 3 years
• Experience with global commercial and customer issues.
• Demonstrated track record of strong customer orientation
• Ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
• Deep understanding of the external environment impacting Aviation customer segment needs.
• Ability to engage senior management and the sales teams on marketing subject.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to anticipate changes and act proactively.
• Track record and experience of successfully bringing CVPs to market.
• Ability to translate business strategy into actionable marketing strategy and plans
• Practical problem solving approach with clear customer focus.
• Creative and positive thinker, able to enthuse others and deliver results.
• Ability to engage and manage communication and media agencies.
City, State (if applicable):