Hilton Graphic Desinger 美工 in Shanghai, China
Handles the designing of collaterals, printed materials and supervises activities of the art section. Handles production of creative materials and artwork.
1.Creation and execution of design concepts for the hotel’s promotional materials, collaterals, theme decor and other items based on specifications given on assigned subject.
2.Production of design thumb prints, art works for submission and approval.
3.Converts designs into camera-ready artwork (ready for printing or production) – manually or using desktop publishing system
4.Design and production of signage, banquet posters, banners, backdrops, décor
5.Ensures that HI identity guidelines are followed on creative materials (i.e. hotel brand, color, specifications)
6.Ensures jobs are scheduled properly and time management is exercised for art section to meet set deadlines for design and art works
7.Organizes creative library (designs, graphics, photographs, books, reference materials, color guides) for easy reference
8.Ensures that Desktop Publishing System is regularly serviced and maintained
9.Plans out purchase of art supplies, paper stock and monitors proper usage
10.Replenishment of required art supplies, paper stock
11.Perform related assignments that may be required from time to time.
12.Maintenance of art work and design filing system
13.Work with Hilton web marketing to ensure contents of Hilton Hotel pages are updated at all times
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Analyst serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Graphic Desinger 美工
Requisition ID: HOT05U5N