Hilton Lifeguard in Shanghai, China
A Lifeguard with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lifeguard would also be required to fulfil regular cleaning duties. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and ENGntenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
What are we looking for?
A Lifeguard serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pool lifeguard qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar environment
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Spa and Recreation
Requisition ID: HOT01TLR