Hilton Manager, Dining Program Management - GCM (Contract – 12 months) in Shanghai, China
Support the Director, Dining Loyalty Program, APAC in the management of Greater China’s hotel loyalty Dining programs. Operated under the Hilton name, you will support the Marketing function to ensure appropriate controls, top and bottom line based KPIs and tracking are in place. You will act as the day-to-day point of contact between the hotels, GCM and Regional commercial and Operations teams and the 3rd party program operators. In this role, you will bring specialized Hilton systems and marketing knowledge to maximize Greater China’s F&B revenues; of which a substantial percentage is from outlets.
You will work in concert with brand & regional marketing teams. This position will support driving maximum return from various customer segments served by individual Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands to meet the commercial objectives for Greater China and Mongolia region. Specifically, this position will assume responsibility for multiple concurrent projects including coordinating activities among multiple internal and external teams.
What will I be doing?
As Manager, Dining Programs Management, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Directly manage the review and approval process for all promotional and communication material for Greater China Dining loyalty program activity
• Directly assist in the management of external 3rd party operators involved in Greater China loyalty Dining programs
• Bring specialized Hilton systems and marketing knowledge to maximize Greater China’s F&B revenues; of which a substantial percentage is from outlets
• Provide line-of-sight, brand control and direction for the Greater China region that now have outsourced hotel Dining programs
• Establish revenue based metrics for all hotel F&B Dining programs
• Align Greater China hotels around a cohesive F&B loyalty program to retain and grow quality customer base
• Leverage Greater China and Asia Pacific F&B loyalty to drive outbound business to our hotels globally
• Provide effective updates on projects status including issues, risks and resource requirements maintaining a record to decision taken at the various authority levels
• Track the progress of multiple projects and update stakeholders on changes in timelines and any changes to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with inter-dependent departments and external vendors
• Develop clear project templates that serve as clear guideline to define scope of work, financial resources, time resources, success measurement for each project
• Organize meetings/calls with the resources involved in the projects in order to meet agreed milestones
• Organize meetings/calls with project stakeholders and project sponsors to provide update and discuss critical decisions
• Support Marketing Operations as a key component of the campaign management process
• Preparation of program presentations including building PowerPoint decks and developing other presentation materials as warranted to ensure timely communication of marketing activities and performance to internal and external stakeholders as directed
• In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform other job duties and supportive functions, with the time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company
Positions directly reporting to this position (titles):
• None, however close working relationships with Greater China Commercial teams, hotel GMs, Marketing teams and Director of Business Development
What are we looking for?
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ethical conduct and integrity in performance of all job functions
Ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent projects under pressure, including appropriate prioritization of projects
Ability to coordinate projects among multiple parties, including providing direction for both internal teams and external partners, departments and vendors/agencies
Excellent oral and written communications skills in both Mandarin and English
Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners, emphasizing a true “service focus” in all interactions
Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information, both program and job related
Basic knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the job and departmental/company policies and procedures
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills abilities
Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, including taking initiative when appropriate to move projects forward
Strong problem solving skills, including both operational and promotional elements of the program; includes ability to overcome obstacles
Basic knowledge of business mathematics, including ability to calculate percentage changes and averages/weighted averages; working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including ability to understand/manipulate basic spreadsheets
Ability to develop presentation materials including PowerPoint slide shows
Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from a post-secondary level institute (Polytechnic Diploma or College Degree) or any other combination of education training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Minimum of five (6) of work experience, including regional marketing experience in hospitality or tourism-related industries
Ability to engage with senior marketers and represent Marketing Operations appropriately when discussing the rollout and management of key initiatives
Through-the-line marketing experience, including offline and online marketing, as well as events management
Outstanding ability to give attention to detail and multi-task
Independent and takes initiative with project management
Proficiency with MS Office
Experience working in teams and/or projects remotely
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager, Dining Program Management - GCM (Contract – 12 months)
Requisition ID: APA012Z7