Hilton Senior Manager,Operations Finance, Greater China & Mongolia in Shanghai, China
This role is to strategize and lead various Finance projects in GCM with the aim to simplify and streamline Finance processes; Finance analytics to provide insights for better decision-making to support China Strategy; Develop an execution plan to implement long term goals and annual operational planning; provide scalable and cost-effective Finance solutions to support rapid business growth in Greater China.
What will I be doing?
- Develop the appropriate objectives for the business and direct the methodologies by which those objectives are going to be accomplished.
- Implement the direction from China Excom team to ensure the overall strategic direction of the Operation finance team is consistent with and supported by Commercials, Human Resources, Legal and other related functions.
- Lead, implement & track high quality services of project management for new initiatives (finance or commercials) and ensure high quality and on-time delivery.
- Analyze Operations Finance programs and measure them against corporate benchmarks as well as industry standards
- Via deep-dive analysis to identify GCM hotel GOP margin/management fees opportunities and establish processes in order to realize it.
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
Project support will include but will not be limited to:
Labor Management System Project (OE)
- Hotel finance and accounting process optimization
- Ops finance people related projects.
Control/compliance CIP cooperation with IA and Area controller
Prepare high level presentations and summaries for use by Senior Management and communicated to the VIP owning companies (i.e. Shimao, Luneng, Jinmao, R&F, HNA, etc);
What are we looking for?
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written in Mandarin and English.
- Ability to collaborate with internal resources and external resources as appropriate with aim of achieving Company goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handles multiple and concurrent demands.
- Ability to work independently; includes the ability to recognize need for involvement of other team/peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong in mathematical and business analysis
- 5 year working experiences in financial analysis
- 5 year working experiences in project management
- Internal audit backgrounds will be plus
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 10 Years of related experience
- 4 Years of management or supervisory experience
- 15-25% of travel
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Senior Manager,Operations Finance, Greater China & Mongolia
Requisition ID: APA012Y1