Eaton Corporation Senior Sales Rep.-MOEM Hangzhou in Shanghai, China
1) Achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within assigned sales territory;
2) Promote the company’s products, solutions and services to assigned customers and prospects;
3) Build preferred partnership relationships with assigned customers including segment and end user;
4) Develop new market and sales opportunities continuously;
5) Train and educate our customer/partners about the products and solutions;
6) Keep communication with other departments and follow up quality, delivery, order handling, payment and technical support;
7) Support to other business and marketing activities;
8) Implement the company’s sales policy.
Technical or Mechanical Degree, preferable in electrical engineering or automation;
5 years above experience as a sales engineer in low voltage, automation or relevant products, familiar with major brand electrical components or automation products
Good business sense and can find good business opportunity;
Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic;
Willing to work hard and face challenge
Flexibility of frequent business trip
Fluent in written and spoken English;
Good PC skills, able to use MS-office.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.