Eaton Corporation Electronic Engineer 电子工程师 in Shanghai Shi, China
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) Electronic Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Be a highly technical individual to participate in a product engineering team in the design, analysis, modification, or enhancement of wiring drives. Work to meet cost, performance, and schedule requirements.
· Provide design specification, define the test requirement, and perform qualification test in support of product cost reduction program, strategic sourcing opportunities, product obsolescence replacements, manufacturing issues and any other product design changes.
· Perform root cause failure analysis, analyze complex malfunctioning electrical and electro-mechanical circuits or systems and satisfactorily design and test a solution for the malfunction.
· Develops and interprets schematic diagrams, engineering sketches, and assembly drawings for constructing breadboards, prototype, and production hardware.
· Guide and/or conduct testing to regulatory agency, internal standards, and international standards, such as UL, CSA, NEMA, FCC.
· Lead electronic design work, coordinate with production team to solve production issue, expertise on product manufacturing cost and to discuss with manufacturing department to develop and review product cost estimates.
· Research new technology and electronic circuit application; contribute innovations and present Patent applications to new product design work.
· Work with Engineering Services to develop and release product design documentation Work, including drawings, schematics, PCB designs, Bills of Material, etc. through the ECN process
· Takes accountability for meeting commitments and deadlines
· Good team work ability and would like to share experiences with others.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronic Engineer or Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics Automation.
· 2+ years of experience in circuit design, solid analog design experience especially AC-DC design, Expert in Altium Designer EDA tools for electronic design.
· Master electrical circuits and products design, expert in analog and digital circuit, electrical machinery, control, and test/development instrumentation, familiar with product system analysis or simulation.
· Required experience hardware design for Electro Magnetic Interference / Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and had actual project experience.
· Experience in the field of wiring device electronics products, family with related UL certification requirement.
· Experience in engineering document control and familiar with processing revisions on product documentation through the requirements of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
· Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) processes/tools and SAP experience desired.
· Demonstrated organizational, communication, and documentation skills to clearly convey status updates, technical issues, design alternatives, etc.
· Good Skills in collaboration and teamwork as well as multi-tasking.
· Good communication skills (English – both written and verbal)
· Self-motivated and strong self-learning ability.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SZ1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs