Eaton Corporation HR Manager - Filtration APAC in Shanghai Shi, China
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a HR Manager in Eaton’s Filtration business, based in Shanghai, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· You will be a critical piece of creating and sustaining a learning organization enabled by the continued development of trust and transparency within the business
· You will enhance organization capability by supporting our business leaders in attracting, retaining and developing our talent and build FILT team people excellence for long term sustainability
· You will drive the Eaton Business System philosophy to ensure standard, high quality processes while supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement.
· You will provide clear guidance to management regarding policies, practices, laws and regulations to ensure all human resource policies and programs are in compliance with local and governmental regulatory requirements and support the achievement of both short/long-term business objectives.
· You will develop and deploy effective training processes to meet current and future organizational needs.
· You will counsel and influence key stakeholders to build a high-performance winning culture and an inclusive environment.
· You will utilize available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote Eaton leadership behaviors and results.
· You will lead organizational capability reviews to assess pipeline strength, define skill gaps and identify and implement necessary developmental actions.
· You will motivate and coach employees and managers to maintain high levels of engagement, manager effectiveness, productivity, and quality.
· You will review key HR metrics, analyzes root causes and trends and recommends appropriate actions to meet goals
· To provide HR leadership and leverage HRS of Corporate/Share Service/Site BU as and when required to complete HR activities in the region, maintain systematic communications, employee engagement across the region
· To act as HR Business Partner to support business operations & strategies for FILT APAC Region
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· Minimum 8 years of progressive HR experience
· Must be legally authorized to work in the China (Shanghai) without company sponsorship
· Good command of English and Mandarin language skill (both written and spoken)
· Demonstrated functional knowledge of governmental regulations and laws that impact the employment relationship
· Accountable and action-oriented; ability to drive change and business results
· Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders independently
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with all organizational levels
· Strong facilitation/consultancy/coaching skills
· Demonstrated cross-border HR support across APAC countries
· Comfortable with Matrix organization and reporting
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SZ1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs