Eaton Corporation Product Manager in Shanghai Shi, China
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Product Manager -ATS in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Build up the overall strategy of ATS product lines (ATS, Switch etc.) product line for whole APAC region, develop the product roadmap to support the product strategy.
• Insights in low-voltage product portfolio, identify the solution business opportunities and trend, tailered the best approach for CPC to penetrate.
• Develop the roadmap on intelligent solution, fill in product gaps in solution business.
• Own sales revenue and profitability target of the product line. Lead the profit planning and strategic planning processes for the product line. Define and implement product line short and long term strategies to optimize sales and profit in APAC.
• Plan and manage the product line life cycle and portfolio offering. Maintain product roadmaps and lead the implementation of product development plans.
• Conduct market studies to identify customer needs, market trend, and competitive landscape.
• Identify product line value propositions and highlights. Make abundant and effective product tools to develop market and support sales, including product literature, sales guide, demos, etc.
• Drive and support sales persons to develop customers with initiative actions and helping sales organization to achieve sales target.
• Develop and implement pricing and special price strategies for ATS product line. Manage price realization objectives.
• Plan and execute product promotion activities, and create diversified promotion methods to improve sales effectiveness
• Develop channels and their capability with relative departments to accelerate product sales growth.
• Align manufacturing strategies with customer needs in APAC and work with plant management to implement these objectives.
• Establish customer satisfaction and quality mindset throughout the organization.
• Experience in managing people especially in a matrix organization like Eaton
• Bachelor's degree, preferable in electrical engineering
• 10 years working experiences with over 6 years of product management, solution sales or marketing experience.
• Deep knowledge of ATS and solution. Understand the IoT platform and application in diff. segment applications.
• Strategic thinking, commercial skills, problem solving skills, marketing intelligence knowledge.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!#LI-EY1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs