Arrow Electronics Accounting Supervisor(财务主管) in Shenzhen, China
Position: Accounting Supervisor(财务主管)
Under direct supervision, and training in professional Accounting principles, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers and maintains/updates current financial information. Responsible for the completion of basic balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
● Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations (such as prepaids, cash, A/P) and income statement analysis.
● Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
● Reporting—Responsible for producing and issuing period reports regarding general subject matter and or business areas, performing basic analysis when necessary.
● May analyze and perform other transactional functions.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under close supervision
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. As a Fortune 113 company with more than 20,100 employees, serving over 80 countries, and 2018 sales of nearly $30 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs