Hilton Eden Garden Supervisor in Shenzhen, China
A Food and Beverage Supervisor with Hilton Worldwide oversees the food and beverage operations of Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting, and Kitchens to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
With thousands of hotels in more than 80 countries, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike. We're Hilton Worldwide. Welcome.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will oversees all F&B operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting and Kitchens and ensures quality, and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton Worldwide brand standards
- Control, effectively, the flow of customers and the interactions between the front- and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Manage, accurately, all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience in organizing food & beverage service in a range of outlets
- Previous supervisory skills
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide --- offering an open door, a welcoming smile, and an exceptional experience.
Reached a total of 29 million Hilton HHonors® members — with 2.5 million members joining in 2010 alone
One of the largest hospitality companies in the U.S. by number of rooms
Developing one of the largest pipelines in our history and in the industry --- with a special commitment to global expansion
First major hospitality company to require sustainability measurement as a brand standard
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Eden Garden Supervisor
Requisition ID: OPE01QM8