Arrow Electronics Senior Payroll Manager, North Asia in Shenzhen, China
Position: Senior Payroll Manager, North Asia
● Manage and lead the payroll processing team. Reconcile and audit payroll transactions processed by staff members and external systems like ADP or Lawson pay file generator and commission systems. Lead the processing of the US and Canadian payrolls including scheduling payrolls, working with vendor to resolve issues, and maintaining logs and payroll statistics. Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
● Create, run and review payroll reports in search for exceptions prior to processing.
● Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
● Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
● Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
● Ensure compliance with all applicable tax regulations and wage and hour laws, ADP policies and procedures.
● Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
● Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
● Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
● Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
● Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Manages large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Human Resources
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. As a Fortune 113 company with more than 20,100 employees, serving over 80 countries, and 2018 sales of nearly $30 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs