Frontier Communications Facilities Assigner - Tier III in SHERBURNE, New York
**We'd love to meet you and tell you more about this opportunity at our upcoming Job Fair Events!
When: Friday, November 16 and Monday, November 19 Time: 11AM-2PM and 4PM-7PM Where: 14 Classic Street, Sherburne, NY
Bring a copy of your resume with you.
IBEW – Local 363
January 17, 2013
Job Title: Facilities Assigner - Tier III – Schedule A-4
- Perform facility assignment functions for service orders
- Assist outside plant employees with cable assignment and troubles.
- Post Frontier applications and cable records.
- Rearrange cable facilities as required to provide service for customers.
- Interact with other departments to attain company service objectives.
- Be an active part of an overall team to provide the highest quality service to external and internal customers.
- Use necessary systems to determine potential troubles as well as customer reported troubles and report these conditions to the proper department/person.
- Review action taken on troubles to ensure ticket was properly routed, trouble corrected, and commitment met.
- Must be able to work under pressure, handle stress and accept criticism while always maintaining professional manner.
- Must possess good judgement and be able to make decisions.
- Must maintain a professional image.
- Ability to learn new skills and procedures.
- Must support and participate in promotion of company products.
- Must perform other duties as assigned, provided the employee is qualified to do so
- Typing and keyboard skills required
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Have well modulated voice and good enunciation.
- Must be able to work shifts, days, nights, evenings (depending on tour selection) and work overtime and emergency call outs.
- PC literacy in windows based applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.