IBM AGILE Transformation Coach in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Have you always wanted to take your professional experience and apply it to global business problems? Now is your chance.
As a Business Transformation Consultant, your expertise will help IBM’s clients align their people, processes and technology with a business strategy, and vision, for future success.IBM consultants work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy, or develop new strategies that are in line with competitive and market forces. You’ll help clients become fit and agile organizations, enabling them to take full advantage of the opportunities in their respective markets. Based on the client’s strategic objectives, you’ll improve performance across their business through reshaping processes, transforming the organization and using enabling technology effectively.
As a Business Transformation Consultant, you are a trusted business advisor, responsible for working with clients to identify strategic capabilities that create competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organization enablement or knowledge. You’ll use best practices and consultative tools to identify, align and change the factors that affect organizational performance, stability, and teaming, to develop comprehensive strategic and tactical transformation recommendations.
1) C-Level Transformation Coaching experience
2) Deep expertise deploying/delivery with agile methodologies in multiple clients
3) Can clearly articulate client benefits by adopting agile vs water fall traditional delivery approach
4) Desired to have scrum certifications and should preferably have exposure as Agile coach ( We will elaborate the certification below)
5) Familiar with and have hands-on experience of Agile scaling methods
6) Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, training skills
7) Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills
8) Practitioner level Agile certifications, e.g. CSP, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, SAFe-SPC, LeSS Practitioner
9) DevOps practitioner to automate CI/CD, hands-on experience on JIRA
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
C-Level Transformation Coaching experience
Enterprise-level Agile transformation assignment experience
DevOps practitioner to automate CI/CD, hands-on experience on JIRA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.