Hilton Director, Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing Strategy - Asia Pacific in Singapore, Singapore
The Global Brand Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
Within the Global Brand Marketing team, the Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing team leads marketing strategy for an exciting portfolio of brands: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts and Canopy by Hilton. The Director of Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing for APAC (based in our Singapore office) will report to the VP of Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing (based in our McLean, VA, USA headquarters), with a dotted line to the VP of APAC Marketing. In this Director role you will contribute to the success of the team by leading the marketing strategy development and activities that drive brand health and commercial performance for the category in APAC.
Through a deep understanding of consumer insights and business results, you will contribute to developing and refining brand positioning, marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans. Additionally, you will partner with our Global Centers of Excellence to build above the line and below the line marketing strategies from creative development and execution to media planning and social media. These strategies will not only drive revenue, market share, as well as brand love and loyalty among existing target consumers, but also cultivate emerging traveler segments. Are you ready to join the team responsible for leading the marketing strategy for our iconic and award-winning brands?
What will I be doing?
The Director, Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing Strategy - Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work with the Global Brand Marketing team to craft brand positioning, marketing planning activities, and campaign execution, in conjunction with media planning and PR, and create a high-impact Brand.com presence that drives conversion, all in service of driving business results and brand love
- Be the voice of APAC in the global development and steerage of the brand marketing to ensure that critical regional market nuisances/ needs are captured and addressed upstream, and be the voice of Brand Marketing within the APAC Marketing team
- Work with the APAC leadership team in-region to understand and address commercial performance goals for the brands and the business
- Identify core research, analytics, and metrics to inform consumer insights, drive efficiency of marketing executions, and develop strong, engaging creative
- Manage creative agencies of record to ensure positive relationships and facilitate groundbreaking, world-class work
- Partner with our Media Strategy & Planning team and media agency of record to plan and implement media strategies within APAC to achieve brand goals
- Monitor success and opportunities for improvement in a test-and-learn environment to improve return on investment
- Develop sponsorships/ partnerships in region that are linked to global strategies to build relationships with third parties and reach new audiences, working with regional Partnership team partners
- Design high-impact marquee hotel openings for the brand in region, working with regional PR partners and senior leadership
- Empower a growing portfolio of hotels to market themselves locally by developing centrally-managed resources
- Collaborate with key partners, and actively manage stakeholders up, down, and diagonally across the enterprise, with a focus on Owners, Regional Leadership, Category and Global Brand Heads, and Brand Performance Support
- Develop and handle the regional brand marketing budget, including ratio of working to non-working dollars and monthly/ quarterly forecasting and actuals reconciliation
- Recruit and nurture top talent, and foster a high performing environment that builds a performance-driven, dynamic, highly engaged team
What are we looking for?
A Director, Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing Strategy - Asia Pacific serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Passionate about leveraging consumer insights to power marketing impact and innovation
- Accomplished in building positive relationships across a matrixed organization
- Strong ability to collaborate while persuasively selling-in ideas that are not always immediately intuitive
- Confidently communicate ideas to senior executive and owner audiences
- BA/ BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Communications or related field
- Seven (7) years in corporate marketing or advertising agency roles
- Three (3) years of people management experience
- 35% travel time both domestically/ in-region and internationally; must have, or be able to obtain, all necessary documents to travel internationally as needed
- Experience with omni-channel integrated marketing
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MBA in Marketing or related field
- Ten (10) years in corporate marketing or advertising agency roles
- Six (6) years of people management experience
- Hospitality experience
- Knowledge of franchise organizations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Director, Luxury & Lifestyle Brand Marketing Strategy - Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: APA0134Z