Hilton Finance Executive in Singapore, Singapore
A Finance Executive will be responsible for reviewing cashier reports and audit journals daily and to assist with the monthly financial closing processes.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Review General Cashier Report and Internal Audit journals on daily basis.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end closing including posting / review of journals, reporting and variance analysis.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent for audit and tax related queries.
- Update of licenses and contracts summary as necessary.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliation of schedules and GST reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Exposure to other functions of Finance, including income audit, accounts receivable. account payables and cost Control etc.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
What are we looking for?
A Finance Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Able to work independently in fast paced environment and comfortable with meeting tight deadlines.
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Finance Executive
Requisition ID: HOT04QD6