Hilton Operations Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Working directly with departmental managers, the Operations Analyst collects metric on the hotel's labour force; analyses and assesses this data; and recommends strategies to further the operational and financial goals of the business. Operational they use this data to perform workforce scheduling with the intent of optimizing service and productivity levels within payroll budget constraints.
What will I be doing?
- Conducts research into labour management/auto scheduling systems suitable for the hotel and stays attuned of developments within workforce planning/management field.
- Conducts organizational studies to measure/evaluate workplace design and process flows to find means to simplification and improvement.
- Leads activities around labour modelling and productivity innovation to create cost effective business processes.
- Actively involved in the ongoing assessment of the hotel's organizational structure suitability to meet its mid to long term objectives.
- Develops in conjunction with the department managers, strategies and methodologies through which these monthly targets and annual objectives are to be accomplished.
- Evaluates and forecasts labour requirements using historical data/benchmarking analysis/financial expectations to ensure the hotel's ability to meet operational commitments.
- Organises weekly meetings and liaises extensively with department/outlet managers on labour rosters.
- Ensure rosters are prepared in accordance with collective agreement, Ministry of Manpower regulations and hotel polices.
- Adjust daily rosters to accommodate for changes in business levels and unforeseen absence to cater for optimal operational manning requirements.
- Develops and implements rostering efficiencies including identifying and recommending solutions to technical and practical processes.
- Monitors daily productivity; recognizes and interprets anomalies, trend and risks; communicates recommendations accordingly.
- Reports weekly labour scheduling metrics and comparatives between actual manning and that scheduled.
- Develops and complete labour analytic dashboard and adhoc reports as required.
- Provides direct support to department heads and managers as related to labour management.
- Assist with maintaining the integrity and accuracy of data within the HR/payroll system.
- Fosters adherence to internal control and policy/procedural compliance
- Acts as a conduit to escalate workplace management issues to Human Resources and Executive Management.
What are we looking for?
An Operations Analyst, serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviours and values that follow:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Hospitality or related field.
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Basic VB Knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communications in English. Knowledge in another language in desirable.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Data and Analytics
Title: Operations Analyst
Requisition ID: HOT05QSW