Shell Retail Brands & Communications Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Retail Brands & Communications Manager
No. of Positions:
The Shell Retail Singapore Marketing Team is looking for a Brands & Communications Manager with key responsibilities of driving brand love and ensuring a fit for purpose communications strategy that stretches the media boundaries of today.
The role will be based in Singapore and will have 1 contractor reporting into the role.
· Overall brand custodian for the Shell Retail Singapore business.
· Evolve the Retail communications strategy to ensure high yield initiatives are constantly delivered through media spend optimisation and fit for purpose channels.
· Develop and lead successful implementation of strategic brand marketing initiatives and campaigns.
· Responsible for the planning and delivery of the Shell Retail social media calendar and future roadmap.
· Apply understanding of market data, brand performance and customer trends to generate insights that will help transform the customer experience in a competitive retail environment
· Manage strategic marketing and communications agencies to deliver compelling and impactful 360 communications.
· Key focal interface with External Relations to facilitate the positioning of Retail within the overall Singapore narrative.
Auto req ID:
Country of Work Location:
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Singapore - Pandan
· At least 3 years of work experience in marketing or relevant fields – Experience in the brand management and in the digital space will be an advantage.
· Experienced in identifying, integrating and leveraging on different marketing channels to effectively reach out to relevant audiences.
· Passionate brand advocate, creative thinker and problem solver, who can combine commercial savviness with driving brand love.
· High competency in generating and understanding customer insights and data to drive competitive advantages for the business.
· Proven track record of being delivering successful brand initiatives and campaigns.
City, State (if applicable):
- Shell Jobs