IBM Solution Sales Specialist (Early Professional Sellers Program) in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Job Title: Sales Professionals (Early Professional Sales Program).
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace–by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and just the place to start your career in sales.
As a sales professional you will be guided by IBM's purpose–to be essential. Essential in your role as a Solution Seller who actively engages clients, solves their business issues, and ultimately help them succeed. Beginning on your first day, our exceptional onboarding and development programs will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to make an immediate impact. As part of this, our innovative IBM Global Sales School will provide you and other newly hired sellers with a mix of training, e-learning, and mentoring to ensure that you are successful on the job. In addition, as an IBMer, you will be part of a global team, with over 400,000 people, that encourages constant learning and provides projects, training, and an extensive professional network that will help expand your expertise and advance your career.
Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will be my key role responsibilities?
· Leverage product, industry, and sales expertise to sell clients individually tailored solutions that create value and meet business requirements
· Engage decision makers within client organizations to drive alignment and consensus on sales solutions
· Collaborate with other sales and non-sales IBM colleagues to deliver outstanding client engagements
· Develop and execute long-term sales strategies to maintain current clients and generate new business opportunities; share insights that build and promote the IBM brand across the web and social media
· Negotiate and close deals by understanding, creating, and delivering client value propositions
· Provide post-sales client relationship management to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer expectations
· Continuously maintain and expand sales, industry, and technical knowledge; use expertise to serve as a thought leader during client engagements
What is IBM looking for in a candidate?
· Ability to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, and identify new business opportunities
· Motivated self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to achieve performance goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor verbal and written communications to adapt to different cultures, clients, and colleagues at multiple levels
· Outstanding ability to prioritize demands from multiple clients while developing creative sales solutions that solve complex business problems
· Strong business, financial, negotiation, and technical skills
· Demonstrated ability to build trusting working relationships with clients and colleagues
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· English: Fluent
· 1+ years of Relevant experience will be preferred.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.