Shell Territory Manager - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
Auto req ID 82201BR
Job Title Territory Manager - Singapore
Country of Work Location Singapore
City, State (if applicable) Singapore
Work Location Singapore - Pandan
Company Description Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East.Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region.We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
•Responsible for managing the relationship between Shell and Station Operator at site level to ensure consistent delivery of the Shell Customer Commitment, Operations Excellence and HSSE.
• Identifying gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and people) for assigned geographical area and mandate.
• Advise, offer and implement Retailers Shell recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Shell Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and Shell. Delivery of Shell Customer Commitment will be through operational excellence in site operational standards including HSSE and Shell Business Principles, contracts and manuals, across the total retail network.
• Collaborating with the Retailers through coaching, supporting and performance management to deliver the basics and ensure high performance, maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting Shell's interests.
• Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance while also ensuring Retailers and site staff receive the necessary coaching when required, to maintain high performance.
• Managing Retailer performance and relations while managing interfaces with the following teams:
• Deliver Sales & Operations targets for your respective assigned sites through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
• Managing and maintaining territory plan through a Retailer master plan for all sites.
• Ensuring that Retailers' actions are in compliance with Shell’s reputational branding.
• Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of People in delivering the Customer Commitment.
• Ensuring that Retailers place priority on HSSE not only on compliance but in their Hearts and Minds.
• Implementation of key business activities, sales policies, delivery of operational KPI, with the aim to achieve territory sales volume, profitability and HSSE targets.
A proven performer with Sales & Operations experience, backed by a strong foundation in operational business management. Prior experience in Retail Sales and/or Operations will be an advantage.
Sound knowledge and understanding in Retail operations and working with Retailers. This experience can be across other businesses or industries
Acquires a Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) mindset and is a driver for such compliance with external parties
Proven strong stakeholder engagement skills with a big picture mindset
Results oriented and have proven commercial fundamentals and business acumen
Able to operate at different levels of the organization and similarly with our external partners, seamlessly
A team player with excellent communication, relationship building, people management, negotiation and influencing skills
Excellent abilities in managing complexities and change
Analytical skills and delivery focused while setting clear targets
Develops strategies and acquired proven delivery records
Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop own staff to deliver results through others
Proven experience in working and meeting tight deadlines
No. of Positions 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Removal Date 14-Jul-2018