IBM AP Learning & Knowledge Leader in SINGAPORE, Sierra Leone
This role is responsible for leading the GBS Learning and Knowledge (L&K) function in Asia Pacific (AP) region, driving learning and knowledge sharing programs to meet AP capability and skills development needs and managing L&K investment budgets. The role works closely with GBS AP leadership to understand business needs and to ensure L&K offerings align to and enable AP objectives and priorities. A key responsibility is to monitor how well L&K is serving the business and to be able to adjust course accordingly. The individual fulfilling this role should have experience of the dynamics of managing a substantial investment budget in a large business, solid understanding of the GBS organization and operating model, and L&K's offerings. He/She should possess strong stakeholder management, people management, and analytical skills and be capable and comfortable in communicating effectively with senior business leaders.
• Enable business performance through rigorous focus on skills gaps linked to business strategy and effective and efficient alignment and planning of L&K solutions.
• Pro-actively identify emerging business needs and respond flexibly with relevant learning and knowledge solutions.
• In conjunction with Geo and Market leadership, plan, manage and execute delivery of L&K programs across AP
• Lead the AP L&K team, inspiring a shared vision, enabling the team to act, role modeling expected leadership and team behaviours and enabling the personal and professional development of the team.
• Influence and leverage global learning and knowledge shared services and functions to maximise the benefits for AP.
• Drive operational effectiveness/efficiency and integrate with other deployment functions to maximize the value/benefit to GBS.
• Drive the transformation of Knowledge Sharing and Education in GBS by leveraging collaborative tools and digital technologies.
• Build effective stakeholder relationship with senior business leaders which so that L&K is seen as an integral part of the business leadership .
• Provide analytics and analysis of learning and knowledge sharing interventions to demonstrate achievements and provide early potential issues.
• Market and communicate L&K offerings and services effectively to AP GTM and Practitioner audiences
• Deliver a level of service which business leadership reflects high performance within the scope/budget of the services L&K provides.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 7+ years of experience of leading large scale learning/knowledge sharing operations across international boundaries and cultures
• 5+ years of experience in design, development and deployment of classroom, digital and blended education
• 10+ years consulting experience consulting for internal/external clients
• 10+ years and strong track record in people management
• Clear evidence of ability to develop effective learning strategies at organization level
• Proven ability to influence / establish effective working relationships with cross cultural stakeholders both face to face and in a virtual environment.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- • Ability to clearly articulate the potential and limitations of a wide range of learning interventions including multi-channel digital and blended learning
• Evidence of leading innovative blended learning solutions in a complex, matrix environment
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and to keep multiple projects moving forward in parallel
• Experience in Agile and Design Thinking approaches preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• English: Fluent
- • Strong Excel/Powerpoint skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.