IBM Senior Managing Consultant - SIOC in SINGAPORE, Sierra Leone
The Senior Managing Consultants in the Asia Pacific Security Services practice should be advisors and pragmatic management consultants that can speak to the security landscape with senior and C-Level members of a client management or executive teams. The Senior Managing Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in one of the core security domains (Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; IAM; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security) but should be able to speak to the breadth of the Information Security/ Cyber Security or/ and Technology Risk landscape as well.
The Senior Managing Consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of workshops, and consulting engagements, which assess a client’s security capabilities, which could be in the policy, process, technology or organizational areas, identify gaps and recommend cost effective best practices to reduce client risk and increase their handle on security risk.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
• Strong written skills
• Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
• Ability to lead and shape client expectations
• Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
• Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
• Ability to work in a matrix management model
Security Domain Skills
• Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: SIOC
• An understand of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Firewalls, SIEM)
• Understanding of compliance issues (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT) and Regulatory requirements.
The successful Senior Managing Consultant will be internal advisor to other IBM consultants and client teams. The Senior Managing Consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, closure, and then organizing the delivery of security consulting services with local teams.
Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
Experience working with Security practitioners
Experience in SIOC is a MUST
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 8 years experience in architectural level design in a particular security domain (SIOC)
At least 8 years experience in working in a professional services firm focused on systems integration projects
At least 8 years experience in working in projects related to the core domain (SIOC)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 8 years experience in professional services focused on systems integration
At least 8 years experience in working within a particular security domain (SIOC)