AT&T Network Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria
AT&T is recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We are the largest communication holding company in the world by revenue and we serve millions of enterprises and multinational business corporations on six continents.
Our Network team in Bulgaria has grown to more than 120 professionals and has proven to be a trusted partner to more than 100 clients for more than 10 years, making us proud of the high levels of customer satisfaction we achieve and maintain. As we are currently growing and take new customers under our support, we offer a various range of opportunities for Network specialists to grow their expertise and apply their skills in a variety of long-term projects for some of the most high-potential industries worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for delivering operational services to our customers on a timely manner focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
Your main tasks will be:
• Working within the ITIL framework – Incident, Problem, Change Management
• Analyzing and solving complex issues in close collaboration with other technical and account teams.
• Preparing and implementing simple and more complex network changes.
• Consulting and mentoring junior network engineers.
• Participating in Root Cause Analysis and lifecycle activities.
• Deep technical troubleshooting in conjunction with vendor and third-parties for various technologies.
• Ongoing support activities, performed according to agreed SLA’s
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent
• At least 3+ years relevant network experience
• Cisco CCNP, HP AIS and/or other equivalent network certification
• Previous experience with support of Enterprise customers.
• Experience with Cisco, Juniper, H3C and Huawei network technologies.
• Advanced knowledge in TCP/IP, routing (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), switching (Ethernet, STP, LACP, VTP) and other network technologies and protocols, such as ICMP, ARP, Port-security, etc.
• Knowledge in network security technologies – Firewalls, Proxies, VPN’s
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and following tight schedules.
• Fluent in English
• Team player
• Cisco CCIE, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNP Security certification will be considered an advantage
• Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
• Experience with Cisco Nexus and other datacenter equipment
• Experience with Aruba Wireless Equipment
• Experience with F5 BigIP Load Balancers (including LTM, ASM, APM, GTM modules)
• Experience with Riverbed WAN Accelerators
We offer a challenging role including:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Challenging and exciting work with the latest cutting-edge technologies
• Great working atmosphere within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals
• Continuous learning and training opportunities including certification
• Excellent social benefit package including:
• 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Medical and Life insurance