AmeriHealth Caritas Compliance Regulatory Analyst (Medicaid, Government Programs and Contracts Expert) in Southfield, Michigan
Compliance Regulatory Analyst (Medicaid, Government Programs and Contracts Expert)
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Assist with the implementation of the Compliance program for BCC
- Assist with the HIPAA desk audits
- Assist with compliance monitoring and auditing activities to ensure contract compliance
- Assist with training staff on Compliance and HIPAA
- Generate compliance and privacy activity reporting
- Assist with State complaints and maintain a log for all complaints
- Maintain all BCC policies and subcontractor policies that reflect BCC
- Distribute State e-mails to appropriate staff
- Review Medicaid policies and contract changes to determine impact to the plan
- Maintain contract compliance log of Medicaid policy and contract changes and distribute to appropriate staff
- Manage all the MI Health account files and generate monthly MI Health account reporting
- Assist with member materials and marketing approvals
- Assist with State Compliance Audits
- Act as the administrator for all State applications
Education/Experience: *Experienced Only in all Requirements listed please apply.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Required familiarity with Medicaid, Government Programs and Contracts is a must have.
- Required 2 or more in healthcare/ insurance, preferably in managed care.
- Required experience with Microsoft Office.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled