Verizon Senior Client Executive Acquisition in Southfield, Michigan
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is looking for a passionate, articulate and energetic Acquisition Account Executive to bring in new logos and drive incremental new opportunities and revenue within a defined geographic based territory consisting of high growth accounts. This is a true hunter role for a proven sales leader that has strong prospecting and relationship building skills. The Acquisition Account Executive will develop account team credibility and trust-based client relationships by understanding our customer's external drivers, business objectives and internal challenges in order to develop a comprehensive solution consisting of Verizon’s World-Class assets in IP-Networking, Cloud, Security, Mobility, Professional Services and Advanced Communications.
· Identify and develop C-level executive relationships with newly identified customers and within assigned account portfolio
· Develop strategic solutions based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts’ industry, business challenges, and trends.
· Prepare accurate sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and new revenue potential
· Participate in contract negotiations.
· Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches
· Develop strategic solution proposals and recommendation to present directly to your clients
· Work in a dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
· Team with colleagues and channel partners to develop creative solutions
What we’re looking for...
Bachelor's degree or equivalent directly related work experience required
5+ years proven industry experience with quantifiable successful sales track record
Strong relationship building skills, presentation skills, and negotiation skills
Strong interpersonal and communications skills coupled with the ability to act independently and as part of a large team
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles, strong leadership skills and an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation.
Ability to understand and demonstrate effective negotiation techniques and then apply them in most situations. Is focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and is alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Oppty plans and reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis.
Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
Excellent communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and professional, ability to work effectively on their own and work well under tight deadlines. Able to effectively work on multiple projects at a time. Must be organized. Must be able to identify short and long-term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives.
Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM equivalent Forecasting and Customer Relationship Management preferred.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.