AmeriHealth Caritas Supervisor Operations Integrated Care Management in Southfield, Michigan
Supervisor Operations Integrated Care Management
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Under the supervision of the Director, Medical Management, the Supervisor, Operational Integrated Case Management (ICM), is responsible for the daily oversight of the Case Management unit providing monitoring and tracking of program metrics, organization and regulation of case management-associated services. Responsible for direct supervisory oversight of activities of the care coordination team, including tracking productivity, case management review outcomes and other supportive functions. Assists in carrying out the plans and daily operations of the Case Management unit. Direct and prioritize workflow to meet daily, monthly and yearly goals. Develop metrics, processes and procedures that drive Operational Excellence and Consumer Value. Provides unit and departmental leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Metric tracking experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a logistics (distribution & transportation) operation with demonstrated ability to acquire and apply continuous improvement, lean and manufacturing system principles.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of labor planning, inventory control, and warehouse management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and motivate people.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- 2-4 years’ supervisory or work center lead experience; logistics and scheduling.
- 1-3 years field supervision and logistics and scheduling supervision.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled