HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Dept Ultrasound Technologist | Part Time Evenings in St Petersburg, Florida
St. Pete General, located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida, is only minutes from pristine gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Pete. St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility dedicated to serving the residents of Pinellas County and beyond for over 4 decades. Ranked as a Top Place to Work in Tampa Bay for 4 consecutive years, we are proud to attract outstanding talent from all walks of life and make sure to treat our staff accordingly. Here, we’re all each other’s resource in maintaining the very highest standards of care. We invite you to join us and realize your own career growth in a vibrant community of healthcare professionals.
Our growing acute-care hospital offers a full spectrum of services, including:
Level I Nursery
Wound Care Center
To learn more aboutSt. Petersburg General Hospitaland to apply for this Ultrasound Tech opportunity in our Echo Cardiovascular Department, please visitwww.MoreCareerChoices.com.
Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current ARDMS ultrasound registry required.
- Mandatory rotation of call.
- Experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN and/or Vascular procedures preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Echo Dept Ultrasound Technologist | Part Time Evenings
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-St Petersburg General Hospital - St Petersburg
Requisition ID: 01387-4810