HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Neuro Interventional Special Procedures Tech - Part Time in St Petersburg, Florida
Come live and work in the heart of St. Petersburg near the Gulf Beaches. Northside Hospital is a growing 288-bed facility. We have a reputation for achieving high levels of quality care within a comfortable, high-tech setting while offering many respected Centers of Excellence including:
- Cardiac rehabilitation services
- Critical, intensive and neurointensive care
- Neuro interventional radiology
- Emergency care
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical services
- Spine care center
To learn more about Northside Hospital and to apply for this PRN Special Procedures Tech opportunity, please visitwww.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- Graduate of an accredited program for radiographers.
- ARRT (R) certification is required; ARRT (VI) certification is a plus.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Neuro Interventional Special Procedures Tech - Part Time
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital %26 Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Requisition ID: 01385-8970