HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician PRN in St Petersburg, Florida
*St. Pete General, located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida, is only minutes from pristine gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Pete. *
*St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility dedicated to serving the residents of Pinellas County and beyond for over 4 decades. *
*Ranked as a Top Place to Work in Tampa Bay for four consecutive years, we are proud to attract outstanding talent from all walks of life and make sure to treat our staff accordingly. *
*Here, we’re all each other’s resource in maintaining the very highest standards of care. *
We invite you to join us and realize your own career growth in a vibrant community of healthcare professionals.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Registered Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of technical duties related to preparing and dispensing drugs in accordance with the standard procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Current State of Florida Registration as a Pharmacy Tech or Florida licensed Pharmacy Intern required.
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) preferred
- Pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Pharmacy knowledge including medical terminology and prescription drug names.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, organizational skills, pc skills, analytical abilities and clerical skills.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician PRN
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-St Petersburg General Hospital - St Petersburg
Requisition ID: 01387-4822