HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist PRN in St Petersburg, Florida
· Performs a variety of procedures/studies in accordance with established operating procedures and routines accurately and in a timely manner.
· Assists in administration of contrast media in accordance with departmental policy and procedure.
· Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
· Prepares and positions patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
· Obtains high quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
· Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate.
· Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
Palms of Pasadena
Palms of Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago and has provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. Today the 307 bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs. Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital’s dedication to advanced care, improved technologies and medical expertise.
High School Graduate
Completion of a formal Radiology program
Florida State License
BLS through an American Heart Association
Title: Radiology Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Requisition ID: 26536-2909