HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool Critical Care (PRN) in St Petersburg, Florida
Named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay for three consecutive years, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility serving the community since 1976. Northside is located in the heart of Pinellas County only minutes from the pristine Gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Petersburg, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community. With campus-based specialized units, such as the Tampa Bay Heart Institute, and the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the St. Petersburg community.Excelling in Patient Safety, we are the only hospital in St. Petersburg to earn an “A” in the Leapfrog Fall 2015 Hospital Safety Score. Northside also received a 3 Star (highest available) Quality Rating from the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons .
At Northside, Healing Comes from the HEART. Click hereto watch our team talk about how our Values define our culture at Northside Hospital. We provide the highest quality of care in a warm, personalized setting for the patients we serve. We pride ourselves on both our professionalism and compassion. Our staff is comprised of dedicated professionals who have worked for Northside any length of time, ranging from 2 years to 38 years. We foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
* RN Float Pool staff will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility.
* The RN will only be floated to areas for which they are qualified and competent. * Position is built on a 12-hour night shift (7p-7a), 36 hours/week with an every other weekend typical rotation.
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS through the American Heart Association.
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification--available online and free of charge athttp://www.strokeassociation.org/.
- Prefer a minimum of one year prior Telemetry/PCU Nursing experience.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool Critical Care (PRN)
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital %26 Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Requisition ID: 01385-9560