Comcast Coord 2, Facilities in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating with outside contractors and in-house services performing a wide variety of tasks related to the maintenance and operation of the building and grounds. Provides support and assistance to senior management as well as other departmental employees. Ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of the Company. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
-Inspect buildings and grounds on a regular basis, initiates service requests as needed.
-Coordinates and monitors performance of vendors performing building related services.
- Works with Facilities Specialist updating monthly employee/department locations and processing related space reports.
- Collects seating/department locations to incorporate into updated floor plans.
- Maintains a database of all building vendors and handles vendor billing and expenses. Enters data into Facility Management program and Asset Management program for monthly updating.
- Assists in preparing budget and accounting expenses. Tracks all expenditures, verifies receipts and payments; reconciles invoices and questions unanticipated budget analysis; performs other tasks necessary to track and/or report on budgetary developments.
- Arranges meetings and special events for all facility personnel.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Notifies departments and coordinates temporary services for HVAC/electrical shutdowns.
- Handles payment of department invoices and bills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Required PC skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Search Engines (Google, Bing, etc)
- Skilled Trades experience, or understanding of any commercial building systems highly desired: HVAC, electrical (generators, transfer switches, power distribution, lighting), plumbing, grounds, structure (doors, windows, ceilings), roofs, office furniture.
- Position is based in Sterling Heights, and will cover the East Metro Detroit area. Company van provided.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer