Hilton Sales Coordinator in Stockholm, Sweden
Are you ready to become part of the Hilton world, get in touch with people and sell a unique hotel in a trendy area?
HILTON STOCKHOLM SLUSSEN is looking for a Sales Coordinator!
The hotel is located in the hip Södermalm area, only footsteps away from the Old Town and boasting views over the beautiful City Lake. We have 289 rooms and suites, a destination bar EKEN with a restaurant and extensive terrace, a one-of-a-kind Auditorium for up to 300 people together with 14 meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a fabulous Executive Lounge with amazing views!
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Coordinator you build new customer relationships and expand existing business through promotional efforts with different sales channels. You work closely with the Director of Sales, other hotel departments and international Hilton colleagues. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Build and strengthen a customer network, specifically with corporate and meetings customers
- Social Media and Digital Selling of our products and services on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Help preparing and supporting client events
- Create marketing initiatives to attract customers on a local and international level
- Make use of market and hotel reports to analyze trends and collect customer feedback
- Present ideas to strengthen our position in the market
- Review and enter relevant sales activities in the CRM tool
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should have the following values, skills and background:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills in Swedish & English
- Creative mindset and eagerness to learn
- Pro-active involvement in daily operations
- Hotel or Tourism academic degree, or first experiences within a sales role a plus
What we do for you?
- Frequent coaching and training
- Regular feedback sessions to unleash your full potential and strengths
- A fix salary with the opportunity to receive an additional bonus
- A plan for your career development, also internationally
We enable our team members to work in an open environment together with the entire Business Development department. As a Hilton team member, you will receive access to corporate benefits and will be entitled to very special hotel rates all over the globe. You will receive complimentary access to our Fitness Center to thrive. Every Friday we take some time in the afternoon and celebrate with Fika – because hard work needs to be rewarded!
Title: Sales Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT0577C