HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CRNA PRN in Sugarland, Texas
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine . The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
Patient Care and Clinical Practices
· Pre-anesthesia assessment as needed when not under Medical Direction
· General anesthesia/TIVA and adjuvant drugs
· Sedation techniques
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation management
· Airway management techniques
· Mechanical ventilation/oxygen therapy
· Fluid, electrolyte, acid base management
· Peripheral intravenous catheter placement
· Post anesthesia care when not under Medical Direction
· Applies sound judgment to interactions with personnel and the utilization of resources.
· Assists the Anesthesia Director, Lead CRNA in attaining the goals, objectives of the Anesthesia Department and participate in Performance Improvement projects as needed.
· Demonstrates abilities necessary to identify a problem and develop a plan of action.
· Works flexible hours in assuming responsibility and accountability in patient care and provides cross coverage as needed.
· Participates in maintaining a safe environment for the staff and patients.
· Maintains standards of asepsis and infection control.
· Systematical assesses needs of patients including physiological, psychological and socio-cultural needs.
Holds and maintains current TX state license as registered nurse and advanced practice nurse. Complies with any applicable facility, state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nurse.
Graduate of a nurse anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification or recertification:
a. Meets criteria 1 and 2 above and is awaiting initial certification; or
b. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
c. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer
Demonstrates current clinical competency.
Experience: 2 years as CRNA
Training and Certifications: In addition to the above certification requirements; Valid Texas Driver’s License and Auto Insurance; Must maintain ACLS/BLS certification.
Special Skills and/or Abilities: EMR knowledge. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point as well as Outlook. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: CRNA PRN
Location: Texas-Sugarland-Sugar Land SC Anesthesia
Requisition ID: 26918-98682