HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Interventional - Vascular Technologist in Sun City Center, Florida
South Bay Hospital
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a in healthcare?
Become part of an awarding team of Diagnostic Imaging professionals here at South Bay Hospital. Our team of Imaging Technologists take pride in providing patient care. Become a part of our team today.
Help deliver superior service to the patients at South Bay Hospital, part of the HCA West Florida hospital system. Our team strives to provide effective and efficient care in our newly renovated 138-bed hospital. Our new ICU/PCU patient tower, enhanced lobby, Café at the Bay with outdoor seating, Chapel and Gift Shop opened recently with all new amenities for patients, our employee team and visitors. We are proud to hold disease specific certification by The Joint Commission in Stroke, Total Hip and Knee Replacement, Heart Failure, and Sepsis. With new communities breaking ground each year, this is an ideal location to experience our commitment to your career and our community. We support our talented staff with advanced technologies throughout our hospital and Centers of Excellence including:
· Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center, as a Top Performer On Key Quality Measures® Five Years In A Row and as One Of 480 Pioneers In Quality™ For 2017
· ACR® Accreditation In CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI And Ultrasound
· Healthgrades® Five Star Recipient For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Hip Fracture Treatment And Pacemaker Procedures
· Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
· State of the Art Emergency Department treating more than 27,000 emergencies annually
· New 26-bed ICU/PCU Critical Care Tower
· Heart and Vascular Center Diagnostic Cath Lab
· Center for Joint and Spine
· Center for Breast Health featuring 3D Mammography, Stereotactic Biopsy, Ultrasound, and Dexa Diagnostic Services
· Surgical Specialties including General, Breast, Vascular, Orthopedics, Urology and Gastroenterology*Interventional/Vascular Technologist:* State license and ARRT registry required. Tech Prepares patient for vascular procedures, applying sterile technique to catheter insertion site, as well as sterile procedure preparations of all supplies needed for examinations. Operates complex radiology equipment, such as power contrast injectors, multiplane imaging equipment, and laser cameras. Monitors patient and assists physician during complex interventional imaging procedures. Assists/provides PICC line placements to patients under direct supervision of the Radiologist in the OR, Rad department, and on the nursing floors. Orders supplies and maintains proficiency in current interventional vascular technology and procedures. Proficiency on current billing practices for interventional radiology procedures to include basic understanding of bundled procedures and proper HCPCS/CPT codes. At HCA West Florida’s 16 hospitals we’re not just caregivers, we’re devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota area, we’re on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation’s largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
State license and ARRT registry required.
Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association.
Minimum two years experience preferred.
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Interventional - Vascular Technologist
Location: Florida-Sun City Center-South Bay Hospital - Sun City Center
Requisition ID: 00642-3678