HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Nurse in Sun City Center, Florida
South Bay Hospital is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution dedicated to creating the culture of compassion and commitment, one person at a time.We're hiring top talent today. Apply now!
As an RN in our facility, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
We utilize complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to patients. Computerized self-scheduling is available.
This positon will have call requirements. Call requirements require arrival to the facility within 45 minutes.
We are able to train nurses interested this opportunity with previous ICU and ED experience.
At South Bay Hospital, you can bring your talent and expertise to a hospital that helps deliver superior service to patients in our community in our 138 bed hospital. Recently renovated, South Bay Hospital and its leaders and team members provide patients and employees alike a close knit, family atmosphere with a strong sense of togetherness, compassion and commitment to excellence in quality care, every day.
HCA is committed to the best experience for our patients and employees alike. This position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse
- Extensive resources for training and investment in your long-term continuing education needs
Professional development opportunities, and much more!
Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
Minimum 1 year previous acute care experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Help deliver superior service to the patients at South Bay Hospital . We are proud to hold disease specific certification by The Joint Commission in Stroke, Total Hip and Knee Replacement, Heart Failure, and Sepsis. With new communities breaking ground each year, this is an ideal location to experience our commitment to your career and our community. We support our talented staff with advanced technologies throughout our hospital and Centers of Excellence including:
Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center, as a Top Performer On Key Quality Measures® Five Years In A Row and as One Of 480 Pioneers In Quality™ For 2017
- ACR ® Accreditation In CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI And Ultrasound Healthgrades® Five Star Recipient For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Hip Fracture Treatment And Pacemaker Procedures
- Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
- State of the Art Emergency Department treating more than 27,000 emergencies annually
- New 26-bed ICU/PCU Critical Care Tower
- Heart and Vascular Center Diagnostic Cath Lab
- Center for Joint and Spine
- Center for Breast Health featuring 3D Mammography, Stereotactic Biopsy, Ultrasound, and Dexa Diagnostic Services
- Surgical Specialties including General, Breast, Vascular, Orthopedics, Urology and Gastroenterology
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room Nurse
Location: Florida-Sun City Center-South Bay Hospital - Sun City Center
Requisition ID: 00642-3659