Hilton Chief Accountant 总会计师 in Suzhou, China
A Management Accountant will bring a technical and analytical perspective to the accounting processes and financial plans, forecasts, and budgets as developed in conjunction with hotel management.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As Management Accountant, you will bring a technical and analytical perspective to the accounting processes and financial plans, forecasts, and budgets as developed in conjunction with hotel management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or accountancy and Finance Department
- Train and develop local Finance Team Members and ensure succession plans are in place
- Hold monthly meetings with the Finance Team to give financial updates
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
A Management Accountant serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Possesss strong commercial awareness
- Excellent financial management experience
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in the Accounts/Finance Management function within the hospitality industry
- Technical accounting knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping, stocks, creditors and accruals
Title: Chief Accountant 总会计师
Requisition ID: HOT032T9