Thermo Fisher Scientific Lab Support - Site Specialist in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Temperature monitoring of on site Freezers and Fridges on a daily basis.
Changing of temperature charts on a weekly basis.
Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operation Procedures & Work Instructions.
Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with the Site Supervisor.
Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
Work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
Positively Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Perform Site Safety inspections of in lab Safety equipment
• 1-2 years of similar experience is required
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must possess a High School Diploma
• Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred; experience in GLP/GMP environment a plus
• Must display a high level of confidentiality for both the customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics 4I Values
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
• Must deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
• Must possess the operating skills to use hand held scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
• Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
• Must be able to use a computer and possess basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of software.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.