IBM Technical Team Lead - 12 months fixed term contract - Sydney in SYDNEY, Argentina
Technical Team Lead - 12 months fixed term contract - Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently looking for a Mainframes Technical Team Lead for a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
This position is part of a Dev-ops Team, which involves operations and enhancements in retail banking business of Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
• Interacts with IT Service Management of Commonwealth Bank of Australia on a daily basis for operational support and governance every day and coordinates with IBM team
• Work to resolve incidents and problem records and ensure quality of deliverables
• Participate in Daily operation review meetings and business scrums to communicate status, address queries and give demos
• Attend Incident Management and Situation Management meetings and guide technology teams
• Derive the Functional Specifications and Design specifications for the approved enhancements
• Define team coding standards, development processes and best practices
- Participate in the implementation activities in various releases
To ensure success in the role the following skills are a must –
Hands on experience with mortgage product systems of a large Australian bank
Hands on experience with broker applications of a financial services organisation
Sound understanding of ITIL / IT Service Management
Strong experience with CICS, COBOL, DB2 and MQ
Strong written and verbal communications
Experience in creating Data Flow Diagrams and Use Case modelling techniques
Agile Credentials such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Compensation package from $71 400 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.