Hilton Sales Executive in Sydney, Australia
About West Hotel
West Hotel Sydney, Curio Collection by Hilton is one of Sydney’s newest boutique hotels. Located on the cusp of Barangaroo and Darling Harbour, West Hotel offers a truly unique hotel experience with 182 designer rooms including four suites, a modern Australian restaurant and bar, a private meeting/dining room, stunning internal garden Atrium and a fully equipped gym.
About the role
As the Sales Executive you will assist the Sales Manager in proactive sales and actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales. The Sales Executive will interact frequently with clients to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts are made in order to maximise occupancy
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the department’s adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Take part in hotel promotional activities
- Actively selling to ensure we achieve planned and forecast revenues and the department's Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring all enquiries are addressed in the appropriate manner, leads are passed on and quotations are prepared and handled within 24 hours.
- Drawing up contracts and accurate invoicing will be crucial
- To attend all appropriate meetings when required
- Assist in preparing and reviewing forecasts
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in Sales
- Previous experience working in a five star hotel would be beneficial
This Position is for Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia, visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales Executive
Requisition ID: HOT05PKX