HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN Medical/Telemetry in Tallahassee, Florida
[Capital Regional Medical Center]
Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Seniors First, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Unit Description: TheMedical Telemetryis a 44 bed cardiac unit that houses the typical cardiac disease process: CP, CHF, COPD Cath procedures and pacemaker insertion and removal. We also will have medical patients as well dehydration, abdominal pain etc. Typically, the ratio is 1:6.
Position Summary: *The *Charge RN Emergency Services/ /supervises nursing service activities in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the assigned shift or in the absence of nursing management.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State ofFlorida RN Licenserequired
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
· ACLS – required on hire for experienced nurses.
*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: *
· 1 year of acute care experience is required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
· Knowledge of universal precautions
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
· Basic arrhythmia test recognition – have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing score
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Charge RN Medical/Telemetry
Location: Florida-Tallahassee-Capital Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00355-8632