HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Imaging Technical Asst in Tallahassee, Florida
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A266-bed , acute-care hospital ... Capital Regional Medical Center provides the highest quality healthcare in the area. Our comprehensive approach to healthcare includes providing state-of-the art medical services for prevention, early detection and treatment featuring the 3D HD daVinci Surgical System, the Capital Regional Cancer Center, housing the area’s only TomoTherapy Unit for cancer treatment, the Comprehensive Breast Center and Tallahassee’s first heart center.Capital Regional is the only hospital in Tallahassee that makes its ER wait times available to the public encouraging more than 70,000 people chose the Capital Regional Medical Center emergency room each year when seconds count.
CRMC, a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is located at 2626 Capital Medical Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Radiology, provides a variety of support services for the Diagnostic Imaging Departments to assist the department function safely, efficiently and effectively.
· Provides safe, efficient patient transportation.
· Demonstrates proper knowledge, use and care of transportation equipment. Operates and maintains assigned equipment in an effective and safe manner.
· Exercises extreme confidentiality when transporting patient medical records, images, charts, etc.
· Demonstrate customer service price principles and behaviors appropriately.
· Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Service: Strives to meet expectations/needs of customers; responds to concerns with sense of urgency; seeks win-win solutions for unreasonable patient/customer expectations
· Quality/Ethics/Integrity: Seeks opportunities for improvement; prevents small problems from becoming large ones; pays attention to detail; follows instructions and protocol/procedures; adheres to company code of conduct; maintains integrity in all aspects of his/her work
· Relationships: Builds effective working relationships; finds and provides information to clarify situations; expands on original ideas; contributes own ideas; places high priority on other team members’ goals; gains team agreement to support ideas; clearly explains rationale behind ideas/goals; demonstrates sensitivity to differing cultural views and needs; meets attendance and punctuality requirements
· Adaptability: Seeks to understand changes in work tasks/processes; actively seeks information about new tasks/processes; treats change and new tasks/processes as opportunities for learning and personal growth; speaks positively about changes to others; quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with change
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· High school graduate required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· Previous patient transportation experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to help move patient from bed or stretchers utilizing proper body mechanics
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Frequent lifting
Title: Imaging Technical Asst
Location: Florida-Tallahassee-Capital Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00355-8736